Frontier Airways, the cheap airline primarily based out of Denver, Colorado, introduced an “all you’ll be able to fly” promotion that provides go holders limitless home flights, together with to Puerto Rico.
A restricted collection of first-come, first-served GoWild! passes will likely be to be had via Nov. 16 on the introductory worth of $599 consistent with particular person.
The Frontier GoWild! Move is legitimate for a 12-month length, starting Would possibly 2, 2023.
Vacationers who acquire the once a year go can log into their Frontier Miles account, seek and guide as much as an afternoon ahead of their flight’s departure, and pay simplest $0.01 for airfare plus appropriate taxes, charges and fees.
Choices like luggage, seats and different merchandise are to be had for an extra price.
“The GoWild! Move is an awesome alternative for other folks with versatile schedules who can hop on a flight on quick understand and make the most of the massive collection of plane seats that pass empty each and every yr,” Frontier president and CEO Barry Biffle stated in a press liberate. “We invite our go holders to discover new towns, talk over with family and friends, and fly from snow to solar and again as incessantly as they prefer with the liberty and versatility of the GoWild! All-You-Can-Fly Move.”
The go does come with quite a few caveats together with blackout dates in 2023 and 2024.
- 2023: Would possibly 25, 26, 29; June 29, 30; July 1-5, 8, 9; Aug. 31; Sept. 1, 4; Oct. 5, 6, 9; Nov. 18, 22, 24-27; Dec. 16, 17, 22-24, 26-31;
- 2024: Jan. 1, 15; Feb. 15, 16, 19; March 3, 10, 15-17, 22-24, 29-31; April 5-7, 12-14. Blackout dates for Would possibly 2024 and past will likely be posted prematurely of accepting any enrollments for go classes that duvet the ones dates.
- The go itself is non-transferable, that means the go holder can not switch the advantages to a chum or circle of relatives member.
- Taxes, charges and fees will nonetheless follow on the time of reserving.
- Commute the use of the go isn’t eligible to earn Frontier miles or standing advantages.